12 January, 2009

Passed !!


Wow! Just check my student portal at WOU website, Praise the Lord, I have passed my second semester on my MBA course. Semuanya baik, baik sahaja. I can still remember that I almost gave up on all those horrible assignments. I have seriously considered taking less subjects on the coming semester. But somehow, I really don't feel good about it. I felt more troubled taking less subjects than taking the recommended three subjects. Guess that's the Lord's way in leading me. I finally signed up for all three subjects. I actually felt relieved. I have the assurance that the Lord will be with me all the way.

Praise to God again.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats.
    MBA not so tough after all right?
    That's because you have grown swifter, higher and stronger.

    Journey on. Sweetness at every milestone.

    ReplyDelete