23 May, 2009

WORD - FAITH












Today, I researched on the Word-Faith movement. It is labeled as a cult movement. Googled on "Word-Faith" and out came many familiar names. I was visibly upset by the reports I read. I was sad that the church is so naive and sometimes so take things for granted. Even to the point when God is challenged, many times we prefer to stay ignorant. Last week, pastor preached that we are in constant battle. Yes, I agree, we should not relax, surely the enemy comes prowling as a roaring lion waiting to devour all he can.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


Cults have been around for ages. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. He is the deceiver of old (Rev 12:9). I just cannot accept that our beloved church is being infiltrate by the enemy right under our nose.

Need to research more. Will pray. Please join me, fellow soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment